Program, Design, and
Innovate with Future Tech
Get ahead by endorsing Holographic AR
into your teaching curriculum
Design, Programming & Innovation with Future Tech
Promote 21st-century skills
Integem’s Holographic Augmented Reality (AR) STEM/STEAM education equips K-12 students with future-forwarding knowledge, skills, and tech experience. Our proven, personalized curriculum and comprehensive program revolve around design, programming, science, digital art & animation, interactive storytelling, and empathy. It pushes students to stretch their imagination and analytical minds to foster greater creativity and problem-solving skill, all the while having fun.
The Holographic AR STEM/STEAM education program complements existing school curriculums. Educators can incorporate the Holographic AR learning as part of the regular curriculum or as an enrichment offering in the after-school, winter camp, or summer camp programs as online, in-person, or hybrid programs.
Why Holographic AR Learning?
Changing the way we learn
Holographic Augmented Reality (Holographic AR) transports you from the real world into an immersive virtual environment. You can interact with this world through various hand gestures, body movements, and audio commands. Integem Holographic AR does not need a special headset or glasses. Instead, you experience this Holographic AR world with your entire body. Holographic AR is at the bleeding edge of technology and will revolutionize engineering design, science exploration, game design, movie creation, news reporting, education, and so much more.
The curriculum is designed to provide differentiated learning. K-12 students will create their own hands-on Holographic AR projects. It suites for students with all computer skills.
We also found that students who need extra help (e.g., ADHD, autism) responded exceptionally well to learning initiatives.
The best part of all this? Students will have a lot of fun and want to learn more. Watch the video on the right to see how the program works in the classes.
Holographic AR Courses
Holographic AR Projects
Our Education Partners
Sample List of Available Holographic AE STEAM Courses
What will your students learn?
- Holographic AR Programming
- Creative Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Interactive Storytelling
- Design Art and Animation
- Visual Communication
- Problem Solving
- 3D Modeling
- Game Design
- Movie Creation
- News Reporting
- Engineering Innovation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Why Choose AR STEAM Education?
Our scientifically developed curriculum is the key to a successful and sustainable education program.
Comprehensive Lesson Plans & Instruction Guidelines
- Comprehensive lesson plans and detailed instruction materials make it easy for teachers to facilitate learning.
Online Learning Materials
- Provides students complimentary online learning materials and resources to learn at their own pace.
- Group discussions are an important part of our curriculums and help connect students and improve their communication and collaboration skills.
- Our curriculums focus on hands-on, project-based learning. Each student will create his/her own Holographic AR projects.
Flexible Teaching Structures
- Our curriculums can be used for Innovation Program, Afterschool Program, Winter Camp, and/or Summer Camp Programs.
- It can be offered as an online, in-person, or hybrid course.
- We can provide experienced and certified teachers in Holographic AR STEM/STEAM Education to your school to teach students.
Teaching Quality Control
- We measure teachers’ quality by constantly monitoring students’ progress and seeking the school’s feedback. All students’ projects are in the cloud that allows us to provide objective measures of the students’ progress.
We provide high-quality teachers as needed.
We provide all the necessary technology for the program.
- We will provide the necessary software to run the Holographic AR STEM/STEAM program for the classes. The software works with Windows 10 Computers, MacBooks, and Chromebooks.
- All the resources and students’ projects are stored in the cloud for students, parents, and teachers to access.
- Our live training program (online) enables teachers to learn directly from experienced trainers about designing, program, innovating, and teaching with Holographic AR.
- Our online self-learning program makes it convenient for teachers to learn more.
Teacher Continuous Learning Program
- We provide a lot of continuous learning opportunities and programs to help teachers keep learning and improving.