Program, Design, and
Innovate with Future Tech
Get ahead by endorsing Holographic AR
into your teaching curriculum
Learning how to Innovate
Powered by AI and Cloud Technology
Integem’s Holographic AR STEAM education equips students with future-forwarding knowledge, skills, and tech experience. Our proven curriculum and comprehensive program that revolves around iPlayer® and iCreator® pushes students to stretch their imagination and analytical minds to foster greater creativity and problem-solving skill, all the while having fun.
The Integem STEAM education program complements existing school curriculums. Educators can incorporate the Holographic AR learning as part of the regular curriculum or as an enrichment offering in the after-school, winter camp, or summer camp programs.
Why Holographic AR Learning?
Changing the way we learn
History shows us repeatedly that the best learning comes from hands-on, interactive experiences. Our collaboration with early childhood centers showed that students learned much more effectively and efficiently with Holographic AR than non-AR learning methods.
We also found that students who need extra help (e.g., ADHD, autism) responded exceptionally well to learning initiatives, as they were able to see themselves interact with the AR environment on the screen.
The best part of all this? Students will have a lot of fun and want to learn more.
Holographic AR Courses
Holographic AR Projects
Our Education Partners
Sample List of Available Holographic AE STEAM Courses
What will your students learn?
- Holographic AR Programming
- Creative Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Interactive Storytelling
- Design Art and Animation
- Visual Communication
- Problem Solving
- 3D Modeling
- Game Design
- Movie Creation
- News Reporting
- Engineering Innovation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Why Choose AR STEAM Education?
Our scientifically developed curriculum is the key of a successful and sustainable education program.
Comprehensive Lesson Plans & Instruction Guidelines
- Comprehensive lesson plans and detailed instruction materials makes it easy for teachers to facilitate learning.
Online Learning Materials
- Provides students complimentary online learning materials and resources to learn at their own pace.
- Group discussions are an important part of our curriculums and help further connect students with one another and improves their communication and collaboration skills.
- Our curriculums focus on hands-on project-based learning. Each student will create his/her own Holographic AR projects.
Flexible Teaching Structures
- Our curriculums can be used for Innovation Program, Afterschool Program, Winter Camp, and/or Summer Camp Programs.
- Our in-person training program enables teachers to learn directly from experienced trainers about how to design, program, innovate, and teach with Holographic AR.
- Our complimentary online teacher training program makes it convenient for teachers to learn more.
Teaching Assistant Program
- After finishing the technical training program, teachers will first be a teaching assistant to acquire first-hand, in-classroom teaching experience before being certified as an authorized Integem Holographic AR STEAM education program teacher.
We ensure every teacher is adequately trained and prepared before teaching students.
We provide teachers or teacher trainers as needed.
Teacher Continuous Learning Program
- We provide a lot of continuous learning opportunities and programs to help teachers keep learning and improving.
- We can provide experienced and certified teachers in Holographic AR STEAM Education to your school to teach students.
- We can provide teacher trainers to your school to help you train your teachers in teaching Holographic AR STEAM programs.
- We will provide necessary technological equipment for the Holographic AR STEAM program for your classes.
- We will provide necessary software to run Holographic AR STEAM program for the classes.
Learning management system
- Parents/teachers can see students progress via our online learning management system, which they can access from any device(computers, iPads, or smart phones), anywhere, and any time.
- All the resources and students’ projects are stored in the cloud for students, parents, and teachers to access.