Integem created the Holographic Augmented Reality (Holographic AR) technology that revolutionizes how people communicate. During the development of this technology, we saw enthusiasm from young students and heard their strong desires to create their own Holographic AR experiences to express their ideas. Then, to meet their desires, we created the Holographic AR programming language and the Holographic AR summer camps to empower young people to use Holographic AR to change the world.
No special glasses or projectors are needed for people to create or experience the Holographic AR.
How Holographic AR Works?
In a nutshell, Holographic AR extracts people from the real world, in real-time, and immerses them into a virtual environment where they can interact naturally through hand gestures, body movement, facial expressions, and voice commands, etc..
Holographic AR has many applications and will revolutionize many areas:
- Holographic AR 3D Movies: you can make movies more interactive and immersive with multiple endings based on user choices and anyone can be the main actor/actress.
- Holographic AR 3D Games: you can make games a real life adventures.
- Holographic AR Comic: turn your drawings/art into an animated, immersive, and interactive comic
- Holographic AR News Reporting: Holographic AR enables everyone to have first-person experiences of the news. Also, Holgraphic AR enables news reporters to have personalized Holographic AR news studios
- Holographic AR Engineering Design: makes it easy for people to turn their innovative ideas into tangible designs for others to try and test
- Holographic AR Education: makes classes and learning interesting and fun
With Holographic AR, you can travel back millions of years to meet the dinosaurs, or fly millions of miles to meet with aliens in the blink of an eye. What is impossible?
How to Program Holographic AR?