We are open this summer!
It’s our strong desire to bring Integem Holographic AR Design and Programming Summer Camp to our communities this Summer in a manner that keeps our campers safe, healthy, joyful and educational.
We will open our summer camp as in-person camp as planned with enhanced safety and health procedures recommended by local Department of health:
- Integem Holographic AR Summer Camp features small classes (8 students per class). This satisfies the requirement of 12 students or less per group by local departments of health.
- Before the students come to the camp/after the students leave the camp, the desks/chairs/all equipment will be cleaned with disinfectant.
- We will measure each student’s temperature before the student comes to the camp. If a student has fever, the student will need to stay home for 24 hours after the fever has passed.
- Inside the classroom, we will arrange the desks and chairs with distance to satisfy the requirements by the local Departments of health.
- During out-door activities, we will only do activities that are fun and satisfies the safety and health guidelines.
- The teachers will wear a face mask/bandana.
Visit our FAQ page for more information about how we plan to support a healthy camp environment. We’ll be updating this page as information evolves and camp draws near.
We think our families need what we provide more than ever.
As an organization run by parents that has been responsible for summer learning experiences for hundreds of kids and teens, Integem considers the health and safety of our campers, families and staff to be our top priority.
We’re staying up-to-date on the local impact of COVID-19 and reopening plan. In addition to our longstanding and rigorous safety procedures and staff training protocols, we are following the latest guidelines on health and safety, cleaning and preparedness from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the local departments of health where we operate camps. As information is changing quickly, we are regularly reviewing and updating our policies to ensure that we stay current with CDC/local recommendations to keep our campers and staff safe.
While we understand that your planning this year may feel uncertain, the Integem community is here to support you every step of the way. We can’t wait to spend a safe, healthy, joyful, and educational summer with your campers and enable your campers to design and program with future tech!
Dr. Eliza Du
Founder & CEO, Integem